Terms of Business
1. CONTRACT: These are the terms on which A & G Travel LTD (“we” and “the processor”) will make a booking for your travel requirements. When making your booking we will arrange you to enter into a contract with the principal(s) or other supplier(s) (e.g. airline/accommodation company/car hire company) named on your eticket(s) or confirmation(s). As agent we accept no responsibility for the acts or omissions of the principal(s) or supplier(s) or for the services provided by them. The principal(s) or supplier(s) Terms & Conditions will apply to your booking and we advise you to read these carefully as they do contain important information about your booking. A copy will be sent to you on confirmation of your booking. Our Terms of Business are governed by English Law and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. All travel arrangements which we provide or which are sold through us are not an offer by us to sell any travel arrangements, but an invitation to you to make an offer to the suppliers of the arrangements. We are free to accept that offer on behalf of those suppliers or to reject it.
2. BOOKING DETAILS: When a booking is made all details will be communicated clearly to you. By email or sign other communication as agreed between us. Once you have confirmed these details we will proceed to confirm the booking with the principal(s) or supplier(s). Please check that all names, dates and timings are correct on receipt of all documents and advise us of any errors immediately. Please ensure that the names given are the same as in the relevant passport. The booking information that you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements or other suppliers as are strictly necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements. The information may therefore be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration if required by them, or as required by law. This applies to any sensitive information that you give to us such as details of any disabilities, or dietary and religious requirements. If you are travelling to the United States, the US Customs and Border Protection will receive this information for the purposes of preventing and combating terrorism and other transnational serious crimes. If you travel outside the European Economic Area, controls on data protection may not be as strong as the legal requirements in this country. If we cannot pass this information to the relevant suppliers, whether in the EEA or not, we will be unable to provide your booking. In making this booking, you explicitly consent to this information being passed on to the relevant authorised third partires. Full details of our data protection policy are attached hereto.
3. PAYMENT: You may be required to make full payment for your booking at the time of booking unless a prearranged credit facility has been agreed by us in writing and a business trading account has been provided for you. If full payment is not received by the date requested, we may notify the principal(s) or supplier(s) who may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their Terms and Conditions.
4. CANCELLATION and AMENDMENT: Any cancellation or amendment request must be communicated to us either by telephone, email (or fax) and will not take effect until acknowledged by us. If you cancel or amend your booking the principal(s) or supplier(s) may charge the cancellation or amendment charge shown in their Terms and Conditions, which may be 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements.
5. INSURANCE: We strongly advise that you take out a policy of insurance in order to cover you or your travellers against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance (including repatriation) in the event of accident, illness or travel disruption; loss of baggage and money; and other expenses.
6. DELIVERY OF DOCUMENTS: All documents (e.g. invoices/etickets/confirmations etc) will be securely delivered to you by email or by such other means subject to any reasonable additional charges we may impose.
7. PASSPORTS, VISAS AND HEALTH: We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for most nationalities and destinations. A traveller’s specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are the responsibility of the traveller who should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. Neither we nor the principal(s) or supplier(s) accept any responsibility if a traveller cannot travel because they have not complied with any appropriate passport, visa or immigration requirements. Some countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after the return date. Please take special note that for all air travel within the British Isles as airlines require photographic identification of a specific type.
8. URGENT ASSISTANCE: Any queries or concerns relating to the travel arrangements should be emailed to us at the earliest opportunity: [email protected]. For urgent assistance whilst travelling, please call us immediately (24hrs) T: +44 0207 183 0216. Any compensation owed to you or to which you may be entitled from any supplier(s) may be reduced or refunded in full depending upon the circumstances. We will endeavour to assist you with all urgent matters in a timely fashion.
9. SERVICE CHARGES: A&G Travel Group Ltd may apply a service charge for the services we provide. Please see the appended document for full details regarding our fees.